OverviewThis impressive project is located within a marvelous rainforest reserve, of over 250 hectares of protected land.
You will be immersed in Paradise as you walk a long a 3 km trail including 15 bridges. Six of the bridges are suspension bridges which have been spectacularly designed to provide extreme safety and an incomparable adventure at the same time. You will admire the rainforest from the ground (like a jaguar), from an average height (like a monkey), and from the tops of the tallest trees (like an eagle).
One of the bridges is called the "Waterfall Bridge" and is 60 mts high. Another is known as the "Tyra Bridge" and is 98 mts longs, which give you an idea of the adventure you will embark on.
In this natural paradise, you can discover:
• Around 250 different bird species like: the White Hawk, Great Curassow, Rufous Motmot, Rufous-tailed Jacamar, Black-throated Trogon, and many others.
• Many reptiles like the Fer-de-lance snake, la Boa, Basilisk Lizards, glass frog, and poisonous dart frog.
• Amazing mammals, including: howler monkeys, spider monkeys, tyras, coatimundis, white colored wild boars, and three-toed sloth.
•Thousands of insects like: butterflies, vivid beetles, amazing leaf-cutter ants and artistic spiders.
This tour includes• A/C round trip transfer from and to your hotel (in La Fortuna area).
• Non alcoholic drinks.
• Hanging Bridges entrance fee.
• Experienced bilingual guide.
Advisable to bring• Comfortable clothes.
• Cap or hat.
• Hiking shoes.
• Insect repellent.
• Camera, binoculars.
• Rain gear.
Schedules & Rates
|Departures||Approximate duration time||Price|
Rates per person and include taxes (13%). USD.
The pick up time at the hotel will be from 30 to 15 minutes before the tour.
Children rates apply from 5 to 12 years old.
Please add $20 per person if the pick up is at Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge or Linda Vista hotel.
*In the event of any inconvenience at the pick up, please call to our offices at +506 2479 7242.
- Toll Free: 1 800 540 0395 *
- Local Phone: +506 2479 7242
- Support: Contact Us
The most recently reviews
While we loved the hanging bridges and we saw monkeys in the trees and some beautiful flora and fauna and waterfalls we did not like our tour. The gui...... continueDeanna Gormley, United States
May 10, 2011
Great excursion: knowledgeable, proficient guide; incredible biodiversity; efficient pace; useful spotting scope for fauna (e.g., sloth in high tree)...... continuePeter Rudd, United States
January 12, 2010